Collaborative Financial Consultant
As property settlement will, in part, determine financial well-being for many years to come, it is critical that it is soundly structured.
Our Financial Consultant helps separating parties review their assets and liabilities and assists parties to analyse and develop viable financial options for the future.
Tasks undertaken may include:
- Assessing levels of financial understanding
- Educating parties so they can make informed financial decisions
- Managing financial expectations
- Gathering and organizing financial information
- Assisting parties to value property including businesses
- Examining superannuation and insurance issues
- Identifying and evaluating tax consequences
- Assisting parties with developing budgets
- Developing long-range financial projections
- Educating parties on possible options for resolving property division issues
- Assisting parties to evaluate the pros and cons of various financial options