Collaborative Mediation assists parties to negotiate a fair agreement which is amicable, cooperative and meets the needs of each family member.
As an impartial third party our Collaborative Mediator facilitates effective, respectful communications, in a safe environment, for all parties.
Mediator's Role includes:
- Providing information on Family Law process and Dispute Resolution alternatives
- Educating and informing parties about the benefits of Collaboration
- Facilitating cooperation and respectful communication
- Coordination and Chairing of collaborative team and professional meetings
- Assisting parties identify issues to be resolved
- Assisting parties to explore options for settlement
- Recording collaborative meetings, outcomes and settlements when reached